Keen to make an impact on your next client project? Visual Culture is an active collaborator with event, PR and communication agencies. We become part of your team to provide the resource you need to deliver the best outcome for your client. You might be looking for video production services, video production facilities or freelance camera crew or perhaps you just need a hand with developing the creative to win that next contract. Let’s chat.
Here’s just a few examples of our work with agencies both in Australia and London:
- Video production services provided for Deepend Digital Agency whose clients include BeyondBlue, The Stroke Foundation, CFA, Mattel, Intuit Quickbooks and The Victorian Government.
- Video production services provided for Bunch whose clients include Schweppes and Twinings.
- Provided post-production services for the TV Series “What’s Up Downunder” shown on the 10 network nationwide and produced by Evergreen Television.
- Working with the marketing and communications department at CGU Insurance for over 40 video productions per year including live webcasts, internal manager video messages, recruitment videos and business achievement celebration videos.
- Filming and post-production of a 4-part web-video marketing campaign for Ansell Heathcare commissioned by Viocorp.
- Highlights video for The Ultimate Cricket Test, a special event held outside the MCG on Boxing Day by Wolf Blass. Agencies Deepend Melbourne and Thrive PR commissioned us to film and edit the day.
- Post-production on a highlights video of the TV WEEK Logie awards gifting suite for agency Crocmedia.
- Highlights video of a fashion seminar for London based agency Turnbull Ripley.
- And post-production on the Big Bus Tours promotional video for ProVideoUK, located in London
After all, we do live in a Visual Culture…
We’ve worked on a number of projects over the years with digital agency Deepend. Here’s a quick testimonial from Managing Director, Kath Blackham.