In line with CGU’s new brand and advertising campaign, the People & Culture team sought to refresh CGU’s recruitment message and existing recruitment video.
The new video needed to communicate:
- CGU’s employee value proposition, focusing on CGU as a place to develop and build your career
- What CGU has to offer that might be unique and of interest to people in related industries
- The values and behaviours that underpin CGU’s culture
In order to fulfill the brief we suggested:
- Selecting a small number of CGU employees from across the business to be profiled in the video, being mindful to choose men and women from varying management levels and departments.
- Tailoring interview questions to ensure key messages were delivered in the words of CGU’s people, adding to the authenticity of the messages.
- Capturing footage of each employees interests and hobbies outside of work to help potential new employees relate to people in the video.
- Re-purposing footage to create one hero video and a series of shorter profile pieces on each employee.
CGU were very happy with the execution of these videos. Key messages were met and production was completed within a tight deadline. Through this production, CGU has a lot of great footage that they will no doubt re-purpose for internal use – a great little tip for other businesses to do the same!
After two and half days filming at CGU and various other locations we created: